SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Do you use helicopters? We perform a similar service to a helicopter, with a substantial difference in cost. Avoid expenses for disturbing the environment, cutting trees or crossing private property or a dangerous area for your personnel.
TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL PILOTS
More than 5 years of experience building and operating drones nationwide. We are the only company in the country that provides this service. We have an Operator’s License from the DGAC/MTC. Our drones have been built to work in the heights of the Andes up to 5,000 meters above sea level, with winds up to 30 km/h, in severe weather conditions, and operate easily in the Coast and Jungle.
- Drone IDR7: up to 40 minutes of flight time. Equipped with GPS, 2 aerial video cameras and transmission system up to 5 kilometers of video and 40km of radio control.
- Intelligent Drop System: Radio-controlled rope grab and release system.
- Heavy duty guide wire (>1,000 meters long).
- 3/32″ or 1/8″ halyard reel, 1000 meters, that stays anchored to the tower.
- Long range remote controls with video displays.
- P4P Visual Monitoring Drone.
- Long life Lipo batteries and chargers.
IDR7 DRONE CHARACTERISTICS
- Hexacopter of heavy load. 6 engines. Telemetry with GPS and Compass.
- Operating radius: 5 kilometers. Flight altitude limit: 500 meters.
- Operation ceiling: 5,000 meters above sea level. Load capacity: more than 4 kilos.
- Flight duration: more than 35 minutes, depending on altitude.
- Intelligent Drop System: radio-controlled device that holds the rope to the desired drop point.
- Rainproof waterproofing option for humid climates.
- Independent radio controlled parachute system: a 100% safe drone.