PPK Kit Phantom4
The PPK Phantom4 Kit is a non-intrusive adapter system for connecting a Reach M2 or M+ GNSS receiver (not included) to a DJI Phantom 4 Pro or Advance model drone.
- Works with Reach M2 and M+ modules
- No need to open or modify the drone
- Kit attaches and detaches in seconds
- No batteries required
- Ultra-fast image triggering detector sensor
- Lightweight micro electronics: 70 grams
- Heat and cold resistant materials for operation in extreme climates
- Antenna holder and cable
- Reach M2/M+ bracket with power regulator and Micro-USB cable for power supply
- Sensor for photo shooting capture
- 3M Synthetic Velcro
A sensor installed externally on the P4P drone detects the triggering of each photograph and registers a…
A sensor installed externally on the P4P drone detects the triggering of each photograph and records a time stamp in the log file of the Reach M2 (Multiband) module.
Timestamps are extracted from the module after flight and combined with the in-flight imagery as centimeter-accurate position geotags (geotagging) using various specialized software options available on the market.
Reach M2 modules are centimeter-accurate multi-band GNSS RTK systems for UAV mapping up to 100km/20km respectively.
Post Process – PPK
The final PPK (Post Processed Kinematic) mapping workflow can be performed using different software options. Each of them has its own steps to follow and its own degree of difficulty. This is a small list of post process software, from the lowest to the highest degree of difficulty according to our experience:
Toposetter 2.0 Pro | REDtoolbox | RTKLIB y GeoSetter (Free)