M2BASE: Base Station Kit for the Reach M2
The best low-cost L1/L2 GNSS Kit for use with the Reach M2 module.
The M2BASE is a kit and complete solution that allows to convert the Reach M2 module into a Multi-band Base Station Receiver, screwable to any universal GNSS tripod. It is a modular system that allows easy insertion of the Reach M2 and a LoRa Radio (optional for multi-band RTK logging) using routed cabling so that the Reach M2 can be plugged in and powered. The kit allows the Reach M2 to be easily attached and removed.
THE SYSTEM HAS:
- Exclusive High Accuracy and High Gain Multi-band GNSS Antenna
- A cooling system with a fan controlled by a temperature-sensing PCB that permanently measures the temperature of the Reach M2.
- One set of Lithium Ion batteries with 10,000mAh capacity. Tested for an estimated working time of 10 hours. Allows battery charging while in operation.
- Internal wiring ready to connect the Reach M2 module (Does not include connection cable between Reach M2 and LoRA Radio).
- 5/8″ GNSS tripod thread.
- Physical characteristics of the kit:
Weight: 350g ± 10g
Dimensions: 130 x 80 x 80 mm
FOR INTEGRATION IS REQUIRED:
- One M2BASE Kit (includes GNSS Antenna)
- One Reach M2 module (not included). Note: Emlid antenna is not required
- Optional: One LoRa Radio (not included)
- Universal charger with 5V DC output and Micro-USB cable (not included)
- M2BASE Base Station Kit including: installed High Precision GNSS Antenna, temperature control system with internal fan, power management PCB board and Li-Ion batteries for 10 hours of uninterrupted use.
- Carrying bag.
HIGH PRECISION GNSS MULTIBAND ANTENNA:
Our new High Precision ceramic patch antenna compatible with the Reach M2 module allows you to quickly obtain centimeter accuracy in Single/PPK/RTK mode:
Horizontal coverage angle 360 degrees | Vertical coverage angle 5 – 90 degrees | Noise figure ≤1.5dB | Power consumption ≤50mA | Operating ambient temperature -40℃ to 85℃ | IP67 protection.