WE ADD ART, TECHNOLOGY AND VALUE TO YOUR PROJECTS
- Inspection of Power Transmission Lines and High Voltage Towers, Wind Turbine Generators.
- Inspection of Factories, Power Distribution Plants, Industrial Furnaces, Industrial Ovens, etc.
- Evolution of Agricultural Crops.
- Cattle Head Detection.
- Search and Rescue Operations.
- On-site registration session of 4 to 6 hours per day, and delivery of report after 4 working days.
- Use of professional UAV drones: DJI Inspire 1 Pro DUAL modiﬁed by our company. Unique DRONE/UAV with two camera system: THERMAL and RGB with simultaneous video transmission.
- Accurate temperature measurement of the recorded area and audiovisual recording with high image quality, using the latest detector technology: Zenmuse XTR Advanced FLIR.
- Advanced measurement tools and image fusion.
- Embedded visual image and voice and text annotation embedded in the video editing.
- Reports with sharp images, the highest resolution and excellent thermal sensitivity that FLIR technology currently allows.
- Our reports include severity rates (repair priority).
- History of online reports on our Extranet web network.
- Trained and experienced personnel in flight and aerial audiovisual recording, with Drone Operator License/RPAS issued by the DGAC.
THERMAL AND RGB CAMERA
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer FPA/Digital Video Display Format: 640 × 512 Pixel Pitch: 17 µm.
- Spectral Band 7.5 – 13.5 µm Full Frame Rate: 30 Hz (NTSC).
- Exportable Frame Rate: 7.5 Hz NTSC Sensitivity (NEdT): <50 mK at f/1.0 Scene Range (High Gain): -25° to 135°C Scene Range (Low Gain): -40° to 550°C.
- Photo Format: JPEG (8 bit) / TIFF (14 bit) Video Format: Mp4.
- Digital Zoom: 2x, 4x, 8x Lens: 9mm.
The usual delivery time of the report is 4 working days. The time may vary depending on the client’s needs.