for predictive maintenance
Infrared thermography is the science of acquiring and analyzing thermal information from non-contact imaging devices. It is a predictive maintenance technique that uses instruments designed for the detection of heat energy emission to determine the condition of electromechanical systems, production processes, infrastructure and living beings.
UNLOCKS THE POSSIBILITIES BY SEEING THE INVISIBLE
It allows to detect anomalies: areas that are hotter or colder than they should be. It can locate and deﬁne incipient problems within a Plant or in a Power Transmission Line. We use the latest infrared camera technology manufactured by FLIR. Our staff has extensive flight experience and has been trained at the Infrared Training Center ITC (Sweden). We have an Operating License from the Dirección General de Aviación Civil – DGAC.
WE ADD ART, TECHNOLOGY AND VALUE TO YOUR PROJECTS
- Inspection of Power Transmission Lines and High Voltage Towers, Wind Turbine Generators.
- Inspection of Factories, Power Distribution Plants, Industrial Furnaces, Industrial Ovens, etc.
- Evolution of Agricultural Crops.
- Cattle Head Detection.
- Search and Rescue Operations.
- On-site registration session of 4 to 6 hours per day, and delivery of report after 4 working days.
- Use of professional UAV drones: DJI Inspire 1 Pro DUAL modiﬁed by our company. Unique DRONE/UAV with two camera system: THERMAL and RGB with simultaneous video transmission.
- Accurate temperature measurement of the recorded area and audiovisual recording with high image quality, using the latest detector technology: Zenmuse XTR Advanced FLIR.
- Advanced measurement tools and image fusion.
- Embedded visual image and voice and text annotation embedded in the video editing.
- Reports with sharp images, the highest resolution and excellent thermal sensitivity that FLIR technology currently allows.
- Our reports include severity rates (repair priority).
- History of online reports on our Extranet web network.
- Trained and experienced personnel in flight and aerial audiovisual recording, with Drone Operator License/RPAS issued by the DGAC.
THERMAL AND RGB CAMERA
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer FPA/Digital Video Display Format: 640 × 512 Pixel Pitch: 17 µm.
- Spectral Band 7.5 – 13.5 µm Full Frame Rate: 30 Hz (NTSC).
- Exportable Frame Rate: 7.5 Hz NTSC Sensitivity (NEdT): <50 mK at f/1.0 Scene Range (High Gain): -25° to 135°C Scene Range (Low Gain): -40° to 550°C.
- Photo Format: JPEG (8 bit) / TIFF (14 bit) Video Format: Mp4.
- Digital Zoom: 2x, 4x, 8x Lens: 9mm.
The usual delivery time of the report is 4 working days. The time may vary depending on the client’s needs.